My Photo
Name:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Meh.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Still alive...

Yeah, I'm still in the land of the living. I keep forgetting to update this thing. Mostly because I never get any comments here, and I'm kind of an attention ho. :P Maybe if I linked with other blogs like I see other people doing, I'd get more. It's kind of disheartening to write here if no one ever looks.

I finished a bikini for a pretty, thin co-worker in Schachenmayr Only Stretch, color Brunette. My husband sews better than I do , so he lined it with some swimsuit fabric. I used the Rio Bikini pattern from Lion Brand. Of course, I forgot to take a picture before I handed it over. :(
I think if I ever do another bikini, I'll do it in sportweight or lighter yarn. Probably, I wouldn't have to line it that way.

Today I made the Bohemian wristlet from the newest Crochet! magazine. I used a gorgeous light sky blue thread I got from RAOK in Crochetville.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home